Saturday, 12 July 2008

Surprise Visit From Blogspot Bloggers!

We were doing a bit of tidying up today when we heard a knock on the side of the boat, this is nothing new. We all go round tapping on each other's boats quite regularly, (maybe doorbells wouldn't go amiss!)

So I looked out and saw two strangers on the pier, apparently they'd asked Chris where we were, so she'd opened the security gate for them. Turned out to be Jon and Jan from nb shadow. It was so nice to meet the real people who's story I follow – just as they follow mine! They're also the first boating bloggers" we've met in real life!

Whilst up this way for a break (by car, not boat) they decided to look up the real "Takey Tezey" so of course they got the full guided tour, (Disney tours as we call it). Seriously though, it's nice to know there's other folks out there, besides family friends who find my wittering's worth reading about...

Jon and Jan wanted to take a photo of us which was a very nice gesture, but I looked a bit like a chimney sweep at the time. I don't mind mooching about the marina in such a state, but there's a ban on photos at such times! So after a giggle or two about that, I took this lovely photo of them both together at the bow of the boat with a view of the island behind them...

Sorry it's taken a while for me to post this, we’ve been really busy recently. Places to go, people to see, in other words enjoyable chaos. But I said I would put this photo up in cyberspace, so there it is...
Well I'm always true to my word, if it’s taken a teensy bit longer than originally intended...

No comments:

Post a Comment