Saturday, 7 February 2009

Reject Photos

Well I said I'd do it, searched through the archives this aft and found some sub-standard, seriously crappy photos that haven't been posted for obvious reasons. So throwing caution to the wind good style, here's a selection of the ones I should've sent to the recycle bin.
Starting off with yesterday's flower power, even the fancy cam couldn't raise this one from the dead...
 
Height of summer, I thought this was a good photo till afterwards when I noticed the curtains flapping about in the breeze, and taking a starring role...
 
OK, take a wild guess...
 
There, that's much more defined...

And this is Heather about to embark on a voyage down the River Douglas, doing an impression of a rather large Satsuma. Or alternatively an orange teapot. There was something really weird going on with my right arm there...
 
Nothing to do with boats at all, me posing like a "cool dude" in Miami. Sprawled over our Dodge Charger doing the posing thing, & then at the crucial moment my skirt nearly took off without me..
.
Ha Ha...
 
So with the snow turning to mush, why not go for a trip down memory lane and re-visit your own farcical photo's? You know, the one's that always make you laugh, (whilst at the same time being really naff), and post them if you dare...
 
The bestest one's belong in the following categories: 
  • Most embarrassing
  • Most mysterious
  • Most obscure object
  • The one where the camera moved as it went "click"
And finally the one that you honestly thought was great at the time – till you checked it out later…

No comments:

Post a Comment