Saturday, 2 May 2009

A star is born at long last

Well we woke up,  (like you do) after visiting the bathroom (like you do). I went back into the bedroom, opened the front doors because it was such a lovely day. Then promptly curled up on the bed and went back to sleep – till noon.
 
I don’t make a habit out of going back to sleep after I’ve got up, and let me just clarify that I wouldn’t be opening those doors if anyone could see in. Fortunately they can’t because the tip of the bow comes up so high it’s nice ‘n private. So my real excuse for such laziness is, well I haven’t got one.
 
View from sat on the bed…
 
015
 
View from laid on the bed whilst dropping back off to the land of nod without a care in the world…
 
022
 
These two photos are a bit dark, because the curtains either side of the bedroom were closed. But you get the idea – total privacy, peace and quiet, that’s your view, Ah BLISS…
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
With much enthusiasm Dave finished off the incredible bathroom job this aft, no need to go into detail about the whole thing. There’s been enough of that (plus glitches / holdups) this week.
Just a quick reminder – in need of help before the transformation…
 
012
 
As you know I’m never one to make a fuss of things (?) SO:
 
The prize for best new star goes to the new improved TT bathroom…
 
024
 
Nice, but it’s not finished yet, at some point or other the rest of it is going to be ripped out…

No comments:

Post a Comment