Friday, 31 July 2009

Last of the Favourites from the archives for now!

Visitors on the roof…?
Harry the Heron…
 
40
 
Daft ducks thinking spots of red lead were pieces of brown bread…
 
27

And a cute little swallow…
 
103
 
Well I’ve said in the past fellow Waterways fans are welcome at TT for a cup o’ tea, but I didn’t mean on the roof…
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
TT about to get her bottom wet for the first time ever…
 
030
 
First time in a lock and first time opening one for me, heave to Heth…
 
16

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
One mum with 32 ducklings…
 
24
 
From one watery scene to another of a very different kind…
 
Florida 117a That kiss again, proff photo
 
The day I was kissed by a dolphin called Mikki in Florida, ah…
 
Considering this was originally intended to be a case of posting just my top 10 photos yesterday. Sometime last night I realised I can´t do a top ten at all. In reality this is only a miniscule fraction of what I would call my Favourite Photo’s! 
 
See this is what happens when I go rummaging through the archives doing a big re-shuffle. The order gets forgotten,, but the memories never fade, go on then call me a big softy…
 
Right that’s my quota of special photos posted for now, well at least until tomorrow…

No comments:

Post a Comment