Sunday, 9 August 2009

Forget the power wash, give us a rain break tomorrow

Now this might look like hard work, but Steve was having great fun here with his power washer this aft. No idea we were capturing him on film from behind our boat...
 
Boys and their Toys…
 
133
 
He’s said we can use it (the power washer) on our roof too, he’ll only charge us “a quid per foot.” (Could go out and buy one of our own for that price). But alas, it’ll have to wait for another day.
 
We’ve got wet paint all over the place here at the moment because Dave put the finishing touches to yesterday’s endeavours this afternoon, hmm, very professional…
 
86
 
90 
 
Not said anything on my blog this week about tomorrow being the correct start date for construction of our new "solarium" frame. Will I ever live it down round here? The fact that I was a week previous in my diary with it last Monday, hence nobody turned up? Oh my, I've taken some stick about that one. I'd like to be able to erase it from the memory banks but alas not.
 
So anyway, I thought it might be a bad omen to mention tomorrow’s proceedings earlier because the weather forecast is the deciding factor. It could well put the mockers on things good style if it’s raining. But sod it I can say something now because Dave’s just seen it on TV and luck doesn’t come into it anymore – it’s SHOWERS.
 
Oh how predictable…
 
PS: There's a fishing match going on outside at the moment, current tally:
Steve = 5, Dave = 4, but one of Steve's is null and void because it was an eel, YUK...

No comments:

Post a Comment