Wednesday, 29 July 2009

Only the best photos

After shuffling and sorting through all my thousands of photos on here the past couple of days I thought I’d post some of my favourites. Then I realised there’s so many, if I posted every one of them Blogspot would probably crash.
 
My intention was to narrow it down to 10 “stunners” in different categories (sounds very professional). But after choosing which photos to use, it hasn’t quite worked how it´s supposed to! 
 
So I make no apologies for adding the odd Florida photo from our last holiday there in 2006, after all they’re amidst my favourites.
 
OK, so we’ll start with sunsets, always a good place to start at the end of the day... (Corny but factual). Spot the difference:
 
Sunset over the Gulf of Mexico, USA…
 
2006 Florida
 
Sunset over the town of Burscough, hmm, passable I suppose…
 
131 
 
Here’s another taken in winter of a sunset over the village of Rufford…
 
5

A sunset on ice at the marina…
 
11
 
Can’t leave the moon out…
 
25
 
AND THERE’S MORE, PTO to next POST...

No comments:

Post a Comment