Thursday, 3 December 2009

Is it just us these things happen to?

Today I walked into the bathroom and noticed that the latch thingy inside the door wouldn’t turn. So I told Dave because he’s the one that deals with latch thingy’s that don’t turn. In case you’re wondering, I didn’t lock myself in, (but could’ve if I hadn’t been so observant).
 
After about 20 minutes of fiddling about with it he took it to bits with a screw driver, and said something about a little “stopper” that had stopped moved somewhere else. (Perhaps it got bored or something?) Anyway once he’d put all the gubbins back together it seemed ok, till he went in there for a shower and couldn’t get out…
 
I heard him twiddling the latch and then: “Oh bugger I’m locked in, why the hell didn’t I leave a screwdriver in here?” (Panic) “Heth just pass me the, oh sh*t you can’t, what am I going to do now?”
 
My reply was something like: “Not to worry dear, it’ll only take you about 10 years to scratch your way out using your fingernails, byee.” Helpless laughter (him too).
 
Well, well, well, Mr DIY himself had gone and done it, Unfortunately, no, I mean fortunately he found a pair of scissors and picked the lock as it were.
 
So let me reveal the new hi tech system we’ve installed since then…
 
007    
A combo of style, sophistication and true innovation, bet you’re jealous…

No comments:

Post a Comment