Sunday, 28 March 2010

Ah, a new little house

Let’s take a look inside the “state of the art” bedroom local tip for a moment. Dave the carpenter has spent the afternoon turning this:
 
The expensive melamine antique cupboard…
 
007 
 
Into this, a battery housing unit…
 
008
 
For the bow thruster batteries…
 
015 
And if you look closely, you can see the finishing touch to their new little house is the basement which matches the bathroom floor. (Apparently there was a bit left over so it was utilised wisely).
 
Dave walked past me earlier carrying a section of the wall under his arm from behind the stairs hmm, that’s happened before with a bathroom wall. I was worried the job might be going ass up, so I asked why, the answer was: “Well I just need to make a few adjustments so the box will fit in behind it, but I’m not even sure if the batteries will fit in the box yet.”
 
Inspirationally uplifting isn’t it?
 
Moving on a bit: While I’ve been writing this, I’ve had the camera’s memory stick passed to me several times during the course of the afternoon, seems like a certain person wants to show off his handy work. Believe me, you wouldn’t have seen any of this if it hadn’t gone to plan.
Eureka…!
 
018
 
And as an added bonus the bow thruster still works…

No comments:

Post a Comment