Thursday, 30 September 2010

I have a small announcement to make

Our son arrived back from Afghanistan yesterday…!

Yes our soldier is home…! He rang up to let us know he was back, just 20 minutes after meeting his own son for the first time! So emotions are lovely but mixed, because home for him, his wife and son is Germany. It’s certainly an unusual situation to have to deal with, but we do…
 
Later on this month he’s coming here to stay with us at the boat, and see family and friends too – can’t wait.
 
I was going to post a photo of baby Ryan David, but they haven’t had chance to share any online yet. So I feel like I can’t show him off before they do!
 
Welcome back to the western world son, we’re so proud of you…!
 
Open-mouthed smile 
 
OOPS, I’m stuck for words, which as you know is MOST unusual…

No comments:

Post a Comment