Friday, 29 October 2010

Then an Now


Before any reminiscing, I’ve just eaten a piece of cheesecake the size of a brick, which has left me feeling a little bit sick. (It rhymes). Darn it, I’d forgotten we’re going out for a meal tonight! Think I might be restricted to just a starter of garlic mushrooms, and leave it at that, (burp). Well it’ll save a bob or two, (burp).
 
Warning: Be aware that these photos might be traumatic to anyone with a delicate disposition regarding the weather: 
Morning…
 
Rufford Day Sky (42)
 
And now…

001
 
Morning…
 
Marina Views 2009 (69)

And now…
003
 
Perhaps I should’ve called this post:
 
“How to depress someone in 2 easy steps.”
 
It only came about because I looked outside before and did the comparison thing, you know, the one that makes you think “if only…”
(Burp)

No comments:

Post a Comment