Saturday, 6 November 2010

Clouds create cause for concern?

When I took these photos this morning, I never noticed the weather forecast might’ve included the potential for imminent disaster. [That’s probably got something to do with still being in zombie mode from last night’s party at the pub] 
 
But after careful examination of the skies of Rufford some time later, it appears there may be more to this than first meets the eye, (excuse pun).
 
Let me present the mushroom cloud, ok so there’s a hole in it, put it down to the time of year…
    
003
 
And here we have the bottom two thirds of the British Isles, ok so Ireland’s missing, put that down to the time of year too…?
 
008
 
Nope, I haven’t got a clue what this is about, or why I took it either…
 
010
 
This guy who’d been buzzing about all morning cleared off quick smart because…
 
004
 
He’d noticed this lot creeping up behind him…
 
005
 
006

Now the question(s) I’m left asking myself are as follows:
  • Does the mushroom cloud, and what resembles a damaged satellite image of the UK mean that Armageddon is imminent?
  • Or is the mushroom not a mushroom, but merely the beginnings of a whirlwind?
Either way we’re buggered – 4 miles an hour up the canal just won’t cut it…

No comments:

Post a Comment