Friday, 12 November 2010

Ladies and gentlemen may I proudly introduce you to

Our new grandson Ryan – one day old…
 
005
 
A week old, aye it’s a hard life…
 
Video call snapshot 7
 
Three weeks old, eyes open…
 
Video call snapshot 10
 
The last two photos of proud new mum and son were taken on Skype, hence quality isn’t brilliant but the content certainly is.
 
The likeness between Ryan and his dad is uncanny, so I’ve scanned this photo from 26 years ago, here’s Liam at five days old cuddled in my arms…
 
Liam2
 
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM IF YOU CAN…!
 
Only the retro furniture and my matching (retro) hairdo reveal any difference, and who’d have thought it? This cute little bundle is now a soldier in the British Army, now a dad…
 
PS: There’s no need to be embarrassed Liam – look at the state of me…

No comments:

Post a Comment