Saturday, 27 November 2010

Party, Party, Party

Hence the MASSIVE hangover today, (Tut Tut indeed). I booked a meal at our local yokel pub the other day. For friends and family as a tribute to Liam, before he heads back to his home in Germany.
 
What a fantastic night we all had, 12 of us for the meal and then another 4 peeps arrived later on for a drink. Oh, and remember those embarrassing photos I mentioned? Well they got passed round the table to everyone, what a laugh…
 
That’s Ju on the left, my best mate from, well forever really. Craig in the middle (Julie’s son), and Liam on the right. Now the thing is Craig and Liam are also best mates & have been since they were babes in arms.
 
So Ju and me passed our friendship down through the generations…
 
002
 
Us two, say no more…
 
004
 
Dave the poseur, my shy retiring hubby…
 
001
 
Family…
 
003
 
Me mother who didn’t want to be upstaged by Dave with the flower power thing…
 
006
 
No comment…!

No comments:

Post a Comment