Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Good fun and Goodbye´s

Yesterday was Liam’s last full day here in England, so he spent it here with us at the boat. After a BIG meal the three of us just chilled out together and played daft games on the Wii…
 
I discovered that even though my golfing skills on the big screen are crap. I knocked them both out good style with my expert big screen ten pin bowling. It even made me think the floor of the boat has all the potential of making a great bowling alley, hmm…
 
So on this cold and chilly morning we said our very emotional goodbyes to our son. (My tears felt like they were freezing to my skin), and he set off headed for the M6 with a car full of Christmas presents…
 
At the moment we’ve (only) got ice here in the north west, but we knew it would get worse the further down south he travelled. Got a phone call around 6pm, he’s stuck on the M20… Said he would phone us while he’s on the ferry, but we haven’t heard anything since. We know he’s ok, but jeez it’s edge of the seat stuff. Can’t believe he’s been here a week, it’s gone so fast… 
Freezing cold in Rufford…
 
001 
 
Boiling hot in Afghan – let me introduce you to the new “Hugo Boss” guy…
 
089
 
PS: I’ll take the freezing cold option…
PPS: Just had a text, he’s on the ferry after a few hairy moments on the mushy motorway (phew).

No comments:

Post a Comment