Thursday, 2 December 2010

There´s snow business like snow business

Yep, it’s corny I snow…
 
We’ve had a little bit of snow here, just enough to settle nicely on top of the thick ice in the marina. I took this photo yesterday, then read about snow appearing as being blue (not white) on a photograph. So after carefully sifting through for blue crystals and not finding any. I’ve come to the conclusion we must have one of the clever camera’s that gets it right all by itself. I mean it’d be a death knell if I messed about with it anyway.
 
So here’s the original…
 
007
 
And (below) is what happened when I added a sort of “blue hue” to the same photo. I also discovered something of interest, the marina looks narrower.
 
Then again it could just be me who’s bog eyed because I’ve been sat here tapping away with just the lamp on, rather than the proper lights. Be better off with a flippin torch…
 
False Blue Hue…
 
007 - Copy
 
The camera gets it right not me…
 
008

PS: Liam got back safely last night, well early this morning. It was great to see him while he was here, meant a lot to all of us, and him…
 

No comments:

Post a Comment