Wednesday, 29 June 2011

One man and his dog

But not in the traditional sense:
 
Well I think I’ve already introduced you to Tilly, but I couldn’t resist posting these. Let me set the scene:
 
If Tilly decides it’s time to take Mark the Spark for a walk and a poopsy, at the same time as Dave’s fishing off (well on) the end of the jetty. She comes bombing round here at the speed of light (from all of 3 boats away) and this is what happens…
 
Would you believe it…?
 
055
 
Even maggots don’t bother her when she’s fishing with uncle Dave…
 
059
 
Seen me…
 
056
 
If Dave gets up off his fishing chair she goes and sits on it anyway…
 
Thing is, because Tilly thinks she’s a human, she also considers TT as her second home. We seem to be aunty and uncle. To think we once said we’d “never have a dog on this boat.” (Ha). But she’s an exception to the rule, or we must be going soft in our old age, or both…

No comments:

Post a Comment