Saturday, 23 July 2011

Curly Charismatic Clouds

I thought the sun was moving in…? Well this is what moved in later on yesterday around 9pm… So if I’d kept my mouth shut perhaps this wouldn’t have happened. But then again I got some great photos, and they weren’t nasty clouds anyway – just a bit strange…
 
It started off as what looked like the beginnings of a storm that was slowly gathering all around us. We were totally surrounded but blue sky was in the background like wallpaper in every direction…
003
 
008
 
009

015
 
016
 
018

020
 
024
 
028
 
029
 
030
 
The church spire holding a cloud up in the air…
 
032
 
033
 
This one was slightly alarming because it resembled a funnel cloud, but not to worry it ran out of steam not long after I took this…
 
027

Yet within an hour the sky was clear, no wind, no rain, it was all rather strange really, so work that one out…

No comments:

Post a Comment