Wednesday, 17 August 2011

Fying High

Well, after passing Tilly on to “Uncle Billy” yesterday, we finally had chance to start packing our suitcases. Had to wait till she’d gone, we didn’t want her to feel like we were leaving her! Aww, big softy’s…
--------------------------
So Dear Reader,
Later on today, we’re jetting away
Germany is the destination, and I’m sat here using my imagination
To remember what it’s like to give our son the soldier and his family lots of hugs and love…
We’re going to stay with them, and we’ve only only ever seen their little baby on Skype or photos, it’s going to be very emotional.

I’ve told Liam he’ll have to wear his Kevlar vest so I don’t squash him…! Can’t wait to get there…
We’ll be gone for 10 days, it’ll be our wedding anniversary and my 50th birthday while we’re there, so there’ll be lots of partying…! And I still haven’t finished packing my suitcase, so I must get a move on…

Umm, “Auf Weidersein” as they say…

Blog closed temporarily, will catch up when I get back, Tatty Bye…

Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment