Saturday, 15 October 2011

Bye Bye Tilly, Hello Hoover

Yes, Mark the Spark arrived this afternoon to collect Tilly and take her home – all of 3 boats away…

First of all we gathered together her many toys in a Tesco bag - several times, because she kept un-gathering them and scattering squeaky teddy bears everywhere again…

It’s already been blogged that this little puppy is capable of filling at least half a widebeam with methane gas - in her sleep too. So please excuse the repeat info (and it did repeat, believe me). But after careful thought, I’ve discovered there’s a second dimension to this breaking fart news. I mean it’s one helluva talent to be able to let off silent but deadly farts in dreamland and remain totally oblivious to it. Everyone else in the immediate area requires an oxygen tent to stay alive, except if you're lucky enough to have a cold...

Anyway, getting back to the heading of this post, I have to ask myself just how many little hairs can make up such a little puppy? They were EVERYWHERE… Hence the MASSIVE clean up op…

Job done, yet even so, little white hairs have been located in some rather strange places since then. For example, a bag of potatoes, and I won’t even mention my laptop… Well actually I have to, because whilst the clean up op was underway, Dave accidentally dropped it on the floor…

I was all ready to issue a lawsuit except it’s still working, all the dog hairs in it got jolted upwards onto the screen, making them extremely simple to extract…

Tip of the day: If ever you’ve got shit in your keyboard, such as dog hairs, biscuit crumbs, dead flies, simply hold the laptop upside down at about waist height, let go, and there ya have it, a clean laptop – even if it’s f*cked…
 
Finally,, check out that left ear ear, (well it’s her right one), it’s permanently like that – I mean loopy droopy…
 
011
 
Dave reckons he’s going to superglue a lollipop stick to the back of it… I mean you can try holding it upright for a while, but it still insists on flopping back down to where it was before…
 
Oh, and I also taught her how to “KISS” while she was here, ahhh, so for all the mess, we love her, and she loves us, that’s all that counts…
 
Oh, go on lap that up…

No comments:

Post a Comment