Saturday, 1 October 2011

It´s Dave´s Birthday!

The award for BEST CARD goes to:
 
006
 
Poor guy looks mortified…
 
I would’ve taken a soppy photo of Dave surrounded by all his cards and presents, but he’s sat outside fishing with Mark the Spark. Besides he wouldn’t let me do the photoshoot thing anyway so sod it. However my new smartphone will be safely stowed away in my handbag tonight, tee hee…
 
With ref to tonight, several other “potty people” from our pier will be meeting up with us for a good old knees up down the pub – well, we’ll all walk there together, so I suppose the meeting point is our jetty… We’ve already started on the wine…
 
Oh, I also took these photos of a slice of birthday cake moon...
 
003
 
It’s so good here it is again 5 minutes later…
 
004
 
Neither of us like birthday cake – too stodgy, but moon cake...? Hmm...
 
But I did get him a present, a fancy new DVD player to replace the one that went knackered a few weeks ago, not that we ever watch DVD´s, but it´s the thought that counts...

No comments:

Post a Comment