Tuesday, 11 October 2011

When NOT to light a match aboard your boat

Last night the 3 of us snuggled down to watch TV together:
 
Here’s 2 of us…
 
005
 
And this makes 3…
 
002
 
Alas, as the wind was a’ blowing outside the boat, a different kind of wind was a’ blowing inside. I mean how can such a little puppy create SO MUCH GAS while flat out asleep…? The silent (but deadly) farts popped out at intervals of about 20 minutes, eventually the whole boat stunk with the subtle aroma of methane gas. I swear If we’d lit a candle to create an atmosphere of serenity, the whole boat could’ve blasted off into the night sky like a rocket…
 
While I required a gas mask, Dave didn’t even notice because he’s all bunged up with a cold, quote: “It’s alright for me I’m immune because I can’t smell a thing.” It was so overpowering (for me anyway) we opened the back doors, and even the luxury conserveratoree smelled like someone had just let off a stink bomb. Unbelievable…
 
Then while I was sat out back trying to breathe and Dave sat there trying to breathe for a different reason, she sneakily took over possession of the settee.
 
This is what we found when we came back in. Yes the arrangement with the cushions was all her own doing, I’m sure she knew, even though no-one said anything…
 
012 
 
Then later on playing hide and seek in her little bed, note how her red blanket colour co-ordinates nicely with the throw cover on the settee…
 
007


So nighty night and {hugs} says me with a peg on my nose – while madam remained aloof…

No comments:

Post a Comment