Friday, 11 November 2011

Roaming Update

We’re at a very nice hotel with lovely views. Being here has made me realise how boringly flat large parts of Lancashire are…
 
View from the window taken with the new smartphone…
 
029
 
Very pretty beer garden even in winter…
 
024


Anyway, we’ve looked at a couple of places so far, not been to the marina yet, that’s on the agenda for Sunday… If I sound a bit dull, I’m not, there’s just such a lot to think about…!
Right, that’s it we’re off to the also very nice pub now so we can get a free starter before the 6.30pm deadline – garlic mushrooms me thinks…
 
The words “very nice” keep appearing in this post, I’m only talking about a hotel and  a pub. It’s also about where we are though, hmm, where could that be exactly…?

No comments:

Post a Comment