Thursday, 1 December 2011

The final countdown

Four nights and three days to go,, each day is running into another. Makes me feel like I’m losing track, nah a glass of wine at the end of the day puts it all in perspective…!
 
Here’s a little ditty I composed earlier:
 
“Tying up loose ends is a chore, but each box ticked is a score.”
 
And today’s reminder of how fast time is moving on…
001
 
We’ve really enjoyed ourselves here, the marina is a beautiful place to be, and the fun times we´ve had with our dearest friends will be golden memories. Blimey, I’m talking myself out of it here, nope, too late now, it’s official…!
 
A new opportunity has arisen, and it’s time for us to move on. We’re not running away from anything – we’re walking towards something new.
 
It best be worth it, else living on a boat will lose it´s appeal for both of us…

No comments:

Post a Comment